Louisiana Medicaid has released the April 2018 Provider Update. Several topics that may be of interest to providers include:
• FDA Warns Against Clarithromycin Use in Patients with Heart Disease
• Opioids No Better than Non-Opioids for Pain-Related Function
• ACP Recommends Less-Intensive A1C Target for Type 2 Diabetes
• ACIP Recommends LAIV for 2018-2019 Influenza Season
• Can Taking Triptans Along With SSRIs or SNRIs Cause Serotonin Syndrome?
• New Steps to Managing the Use of Opioid Products
• Updated Guidelines for Hemorrhoids
• New Guidelines for Primary Care Management of Youths with Depression
To read the April Provider Update click here.